Gayle Jebbia is a divorce and family law attorney based in the firm’s Dodgeville office. For over 20 years, she has provided legal counsel to clients in Southwest Wisconsin in the following counties: Iowa, Grant, Lafayette, Richland, Sauk, and Crawford.
Gayle’s practice concentrates on all phases of divorce, custody, placement, property division, prenuptial agreements, postnuptial agreements, post-divorce matters, grandparents’ rights, step-parent adoptions, guardianships, co-habitation agreements, and paternity. She is experienced in property issues related to farms and businesses, as well as other complex legal issues which frequently arise in rural Wisconsin divorces.
Currently the Iowa County Bar President, Gayle previously served on the District 12 Office of Lawyer Regulation Investigative Committee for nine years. She was appointed by the Wisconsin Supreme Court to the Appointment Selection Committee, serving a three-year term. Gayle was on the “Through the Eyes of a Child” Guardian Ad Litem Planning Committee for child advocacy, and taught a seminar on Guardian Ad Litem Processes.
Originally from Montana, Gayle is licensed to practice law in the Wisconsin, Oregon and Montana. She received an undergraduate degree in History from Oregon State University in 1984 and her J.D. from the University of Oregon School of Law in 1991.
- Oregon, 1991
- Montana, 1995
- Wisconsin, 1998
- University of Oregon School of Law, Eugene, Oregon, 1991, J.D.
- Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon, 1984, B.S. History
Honors: with honors
Associations and Memberships
- Iowa County Court, Court Commissioner (2016 - Present)
- Wisconsin State Bar Association, Member (1998-Present)
- Iowa County Bar Association, President (2003-2008, 2017-Present)
- Iowa County Bar Association, Member (1998-Present)
- Wisconsin Supreme Court, Appointment Selection Committee (2011-2013)
- District 12 Office of Lawyer Regulation, Investigative Committee (2001-2010)
- American Bar Association, Member (1997-2008)
- American Trial Lawyers Association, Member (2003-2006)
- "Through the Eyes of a Child," Guardian Ad LItem Committee (2009-2013)
- Oregon State Bar Association, Member (1992-1998)
- Malheur County Bar Association Member (1992-1998)
- "The ABCs of Guardian Ad Litem-Cases Chapter 767," Through the Eyes of a Child Committee Presenter (2011)