Attorney David Bolles is a litigator with experience handling civil and criminal matters throughout Wisconsin. His practice includes complex civil litigation, property disputes, general insurance defense, and criminal defense.
David has a broad range of courtroom experience, having successfully represented clients before circuit courts throughout the state, the Wisconsin Court of Appeals, as well as numerous administrative agencies. He has handled a variety of matters including complex civil litigation, contract and property disputes, personal injury, insurance defense, and criminal prosecutions ranging from disorderly conduct to homicide.
Aside from practicing law, David has experience in politics and government. He is a lifelong Madisonian. When not practicing law, David enjoys live music, cooking, and exploring the wide variety of great food around town.
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for Western Districts of Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin Law School, 2008, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin - Madison, 2005, B.A. Political Science
Awards & Recognition
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers "Rising Star" (2014-2018)
Associations and Memberships
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Board of Directors (2015-Present)
- Dane County Bar Association Program Committee, Chair (Past)
- NAMI Dane County, Board of Directors (Past)